Saturday, July 5, 2008

Meeting Review

Martin Webster, Jim Webster, Scott Wyoka, Andy, Ra Burnie, Chris Gray, Dom Allan, Adam, Ella and me were all there. Dougie turned up after most had left. Well I'm going to be attending on Tuesday with Dom, Adam, Chris & Dougie. We're going to phone Carrick about procedure on Monday 7th July at 9am from Ra's. If you want to attend the appeal or are attending then let us know so we might be able to buddy up on cars. Scott Wyoka has written a letter advising that he will not be buying a permit and is opposed to the whole idea. FWC has sent a fax vie Hine Downing regarding the parking matter also. We are now discussing drafting a letter to send with signatures it has been agreed that the letter will not be sent unless we can get ten signatures from recognised tenants. Troubador is now exchanging solicitors letters regarding this matter, and what would appear to be Mr. Mundings apparent 'Rachmanism' (look it up in the dictionary) and the ongoing harrasment aimed at Troubador.

I'm writing a number of points that I hope to state should I get an opportunity to speak. I will publish them on here and should you think anything need to be added I will be more than happy to include them. All the best,

No comments: